1. Be myself.

2. Be less fearful.

3. Be more daring.

4. Be more active.

5. Be slow to speak.

6. Be able to say "no."

7. Be willing to not feel guilty.

8. Be more loving.

9. Be less selfish.

10. Be stern but kind.

11. Be a delegator.

12. Be willing to learn from mistakes.

13. Be a leader.

14. Be organized.

* anti-depressants and related medication

* suicide

* self-injury

* treatment

* support

"Jack of all trades, master of none"

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" - Eleanor Roosevelt

"Be nice to everyone; you never know how you'll end up seeing them again" - My cousin Peggy

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 24

Moved...

I've had a better experience with typepad as I've used their free trial in the past and am ready to make a move.

Visit my blog at the new address: http://deepintro.typepad.com/depression_introspection/

Please update any feeds you may have. I'll only post here to occasionally link to my new blog.

Comments on "Moved..."

 

Blogger soulful sepulcher said ... (3:42 PM) : 

oh no wonder i lost it on my blog roll!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:58 AM) : 

Thank you, I have recently been looking for information about this subject matter for ages and yours is the best I have found so far.NATURAL REMEDIES TO TREAT DEPRESSION

 

Blogger Nancie said ... (12:54 AM) : 

Hi Marissa,

How are you?

I have been extremely busy and I didn't manage to post for many many months! I am just returning to blogging and thought to stop by and say hello to you.

I tried to visit your new blog but unable to find any posts there. Are you still blogging?

Take care and have a blessed day ahead.

Warm regards,
Nancie
More Than Conquerors:
http://www.mylifewithbipolardisorder.com/

 

post a comment